HBE is an approved welding shop in compliance with DIN EN 1090 and an approved shop according to §19 I, German Water Resources Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz; WHG).
In addition, all welding processes in the WPQR process are certified for compliance with DIN EN ISO 15614-1:2017-12.
In the modern steel construction department, welded constructions of up to 6.4 tons and containers up to a volume of 20,000 liters are produced.
Up to 1,000 liters, standard containers, and tanks are available from stock within a few days.
- Material S235JR (St37)
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) resp. 1.4571 (V4A), glass bead blasted inside and outside
- Up to 20,000 liters resp. 6.4 tons
- Leak test with a certificate on request
- Available for extra charge:
- A comprehensive range of HBE accessories, such as cleaning covers, gaskets, oil level gauges, fillers etc.
- Individual lid machining
- Final varnish
- Primary coating resistant to special media